Friday, January 17, 2014

Anna Sui Perfume ♥ Secret Wish - Review


Hey Everyone! Thanks for checking out this review for this AMAZING PERFUME! So short story with this perfume before I get started. I have been into Anna Sui for the longest time, oh and by the way if you don't know who Anna Sui is, check out this LINK!!!! Anyways, I have been just obsessed with her fashion and perfumes and even her organizational items for a really long time. I think the first time I saw anything Anna Sui, it was on StyleSuzi's Youtube Channel a long time ago. I finally decided to start a mini collection of Anna Sui's Perfume line and this is the first one. 

So let's get this review started!

Name: Secret Wish

Type of Perfume: Eau de Toilette 

Price: 1.7 fl.Oz. for $34.00USD CLICK HERE  for reduced prices.

Described directly from the Anna Sui Website: 

"Anna brings us the magic, the legends, the belief of wishes. Translucent as a fairy's wing, mysterious as a moonlit forest, Secret Wish embodies the enchanting essence of a fairytale. The instant the scent is released, a lush, ripe world opens up, filled with a bouquet of juicy fruits: fresh, sparkling lemon, summery melon, and velvety tagete, a soft, apricot-scented flower. Like fairies taking flight, it darts, hither and yon, surprising as it wafts in the air. A burst of joyful pineapple adds a note of flirtatious charm, as acidulous blackcurrant offers its mysterious facets. The fragrance deepens into a magical twilight with warm white cedarwood and sensual amber adding an intense and alluring character. Finishing with a light touch of musk, like falling star dust, it leaves an infinitely feminine wake. A fragrance that is at once as powerful as a charm, and as beguiling as a fairy kiss, it is a perfect balance of fruity and floral notes. Totally in command of a woodland realm. In a shade as soft as a fairy mist, the softest aqua dew, this is truly an elixir of fantasy and emotion.

Secret Wish, the mystical fragrance…..overseen by a fairy."

Review: When I first saw this perfume I gasped at the simple, yet gorgeous design of the bottle. It's like I walked into a faerie kingdom and the elves of the kingdom gave me this mystical water to drink to become immortal. It seriously looks almost like something out of Fern Gully.

 




The first scent I smelled when I sprayed the scent on my wrist was a floral scent, but it was very light. Once I let it sit a few seconds I smelled the lemon and the melon. The thing is, this is a confused perfume. What I mean by confused is that it isn't really a mature scent, but it's not really a young scent so it's perfect for all ages, if that makes sense. The scent doesn't last too long due to the fact that it is the lightest type of perfume, but if you spray it in your hair or on your clothing it will last longer.

I give this product  9/10 ONLY because it doesn't last that long.

I hope you enjoyed this review, if you liked it please leave a comment down below :)




1 comment:

  1. have a great weekend doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete