Saturday, January 25, 2014

Yes Style Clothing | Mint Green Dress ♣Review♣

I wanted to do a quick blog post on my experience on the yes style website.

Before I begin click HERE

For the website.

I was pleasently suprised with this website because it was Asian branded and that me being 5'8 and not the skinniest girl on the block, was able to fit in this dress. Not only was it pretty okay shipping (2 weeks), it was pretty affordable for dresses. This dress was $14USD around and the shipping was $10USD.

The dress itself is really nicely made, the only downside is that the slip is too short, so the skirt is almost see-through. That's okay because I am 5'8 so I wasn't expecting much in that department.

Another thing, I loved that the top part is stretchy! I was so worried since I am a bit heavy chested.

Overall I love this dress and I can see myself wearing this everyday. Great website as well!




3 comments: