Sunday, January 12, 2014

Netted Sweater + Riding Pants-OOTD






Hey guys! Here is my first OOTD. 

Top: A'Gaci
Tank: A'Gaci
Riding Pants: A'Gaci
Glasses: Liz Claiborne
Boots: Enzo

SO! I just got all of the clothing pieces from A'Gaci's online website. I love their clothing so much because they are affordable and really nice quality!Today I am still sitting in bed with a messed up leg, I am going on day 5 today and I can't believe it's not gone yet! So yea, that's basically all I am doing today. Ugh, I wish I can work out, but alas I can't! Oh by the way! I am finally deicding to get a pair of Zumba shoes but they are soo expensive. I will be doing a post right when I get them so I can tell you how they feel!

Hope you guys have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. you look lovely dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jumper is so cool!
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Lets follow eachother! Once you add me I shall return the fave!

    ReplyDelete