Friday, December 6, 2013

 Hey everyone! Thanks so much for checking out my blog.

I wanted to make my first post a get to know me type of post.

My name is Rosa, I am 22 years old, and I have an obsession with what life has to offer.

I am currently in school and working so my life can get pretty hectic so I am happy to start a blog where I can write about well...whatever.

As you can see from the title of my blog, Once Upon a Dream and my Youtube channel name Briarrose91 I am kind of a Disney Nut, weird that both of these names originated from Disney's "Sleeping Beauty", but eh I go with the flow.

What this blog will be is a beauty and fashion blog, like my YouTube channel, but I will be also adding in my Life and Fitness as well. I am sort of a fitness nut and I like keeping a diary of my life as well. It's hard of course doing everything on YouTube because I don't want too much to mingle with eachother so I wanted to start a blog that would be easier to update rather than editing all day everyday, even though i pretty much do it around three times a week, but now with school starting I thought a blog might be more practical.

There are also other topics that I would like to talk about on here other than the ones mentioned above, more supernatural and spiritual. I love writing about everything and I wanted one place where I can have it all and not be classified as one particular "subject".

I will probably reveal more of myself later to all of you who care to read.

Thanks for stopping by again!

Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment