Saturday, December 21, 2013

IPSY DECEMBER 2013


Hey everyone! Here is what I got in my Ipsy bag this month! If you guys don't know what Ipsy is, it's a monthly subscription of $10USD and you get almost all full size products to try out!

If you are interested here is the link : http://www.ipsy.com

Let's get started!

This month, my products came is a black embossed bag, which is great! I think I am going to use this as my Camera Bag.


This is the first item from the bag, it is an eye shadow trio from POP beauty and it's called "Bright up your life- Eyeshadow Trio in Smokin' Hot" The opacity is build able and you can create a great smokey eye with these three colors. Also, I noticed, that these eye shadows is really sparkly in the pan, but when swatched sparkle is almost all gone, which is good for people who like a more matte look.


The next thing in the bag is this lipstick by NYX called cream. It's weird because I don't usually like pearl finished listicks but this one turned out really pretty. It goes on pretty smooth and is pretty opaque.

Ugh, was so disappointed with the nail polish I got, it's like a muddy lavender and I love lavender but this was so gross. It also smelled really strong of nail polish, stronger than a regular nail polish. Anyways, this polish is by Nicka K and the color is "NY112".

Another disappointment, I'm sad to say, this is the be a...bombshell multiple stick in "Girl Crush". It is super pretty when it first glides on, I would use it a a cream highlight, but when you blend it it just disappears and all it is is just a shimmer and no color. If you like that, then this is the one for you!

Lastly, I got some lashes! I think these are wonderful. I love ardell, they are my favorite lashes. That is all!

Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. great stuff you got :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete