Saturday, December 7, 2013

Make Up Forever: Aqua Eyes






Hey everyone! Today's post is about the Make up Forever Aqua Eyes. You know, those eye liner pencils that everyone knows about and say how amazing they are?  Well today I will be reviewing these beauties for you.


So this small palette has five travel sized liners that can be used for a lot of different looks. But how good are they? Make Up Forever is known to be pretty pricey and these full sized pencil's cost $19 USD and that's a bit more expensive than the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, but those are amazing!

 I've always been pretty skeptical with Make Up Forever but I saw this little palette for $10USD so I had to see what the hype was all about.





So when I first tried the black color (0L) it reminded me a lot of the Urban Decay Perversion liner kind of tugged on my top lid but once it heated up a bit it started to glide a bit better. It deff stayed put and it was sort of hard to take off with a make up remover wipe, but that's only the black color, what about the other colors?

17L (Lime Green)           11L(Purple)
So, as you can see these two colors above are a bit splotchy and they don't run too smoothly. I am not sure if it's the formulation of the eye liners or what but these were way different feeling then the next three I swatched.I am not a huge fan of these colors, I would be if they were more opaque, but alas they are not.
 0L(Black), 2L (Brown), 7L(Sparkle Blue)


 Alright, these three are my favorite! I am obsessed with the black and the brown color due to the fact is that they are nice colors and they are so opaque and they glide on really nice. They stay on forever and they make a nice clean line in more motion. The sparkled blue suprised me a lot. I wasn't expecting this to be as opaque as it actually was. This is a baby blue with a lot of sparkle in it. This glided on well as well and I think this would be a great liner for the lower lash line for a pop of color.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review! Will be posting more soon! Thanks so much for checking this out!

Rosa

9 comments:

  1. These look like the new Maybelline Kajal pencils which I really want. Also looks like they would make a great xmsa gift!

    Love your blog, now following on GFC
    I'm also having a couple of xmas giveaways over at my blog, would love it if you could check it out! xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, What a great blog! Yes, let's follow eachother

      Delete
  3. They look like nice eyeliners to have in my collection!!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! They last a long time too, you do not use much product at a time.

      Delete
  4. Nice review ! i should check em out next time i am in Sephora :) Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, let's follow eachother! Great Blog!

      Delete
    2. hi cutie :) thanks for following my blog !! I am following you back via GFC#3 is a pink flower Ambi page :) have a lovely day my dear xx
      www.ambifashion.com

      Delete